Top ideas from the community

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Apply filters and better sort options to your lists

I can't find a way to filter by genre AND sort by my personal rating (score) for the movies I've watched. In other words, if someone asks me, "What are the best sci-fi movies you've watched in the last 10 years?" I would NOT be able to find that information easily in Simkl because there's no way to filter by genre and sort by my own rating on a single page.

More info: The profile page allows me to sort by my personal rating (score), but there's no genre filter there. And the movies page allows me to filter by…

13 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are currently working on a new views for Genres and Your lists which would allow easier filtering and sorting options.

Right now you can open sci-fi movies genre, then hover on “Shows: All” and select “I’ve seen this” and sorty by other options. Where you will see how many stars you have rated the movie.

2. Add a planner/scheduler feature

Here's an idea: you guys could add a feature through which users can plan/set goals for what and when they want to watch. For example, tomorrow I want to watch two episodes of Friends, the next day The Shining, then the day after three episodes of Attack On Titan...
    Or it could also have something like: By the end of this month I want to have finished Season 3 of The Walking Dead, every Christopher Nolan movie, Full Metal Alchemist...

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Every time I see a poster, I should have the "add to watchlist 3 choice button"

The add to watchlist button should be EVERYWHERE always offering the three choices (plan to, seen this, not interested). Offen I heard about the show and want to be able to add it right from the cover. Everywhere I see cover this need to be there because that pretty much the whole point of such a web site. So basically, whenever I see a poster, this 3 choice button should be there.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    started  ·  1 comment  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Season Binge Watching Alert

Features for those who only start watching a season after it is done airing - those who like binge watching.

• Alert for when season finishes airing.

37 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base