Skip to content

Top ideas from the community

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1 result found

1. Device or software glitch

I am one of your product testers and I have had some trouble actually watching shows on the application, all I have found is a review button and links to shows but unless it a software or device issue I have yet to watch anything on this application. Based on these issues and as much as I am on the go this is not something I would use. Would you prefer me to post this to your application for feedback or post for review or can it be addressed here. Thank you for your time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile apps  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

Simkl is not an app to watch shows. Currently, Simkl does not have options to watch all TV Shows, Anime or Movies. However, Simkl provides links for Netflix, Hulu and Crunchyroll where you can watch the TV shows and Anime.

Simkl helps you track what you’re watching and discover new shows & movies. We have built the Simkl™ TV Tracker for passionate people who like to watch TV Shows, Anime and Movies on their computers, and who are tired of manually tracking all shows that they watch using outdated manual watchlists. For people who are geeky enough to want a hi-tech automated Watchlist solution no matter how you watch – download video files on your computer or watch streaming video online, on Netflix, Hulu, iTunes, Amazon Instant Video, Vudu, etc…

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base