To change your Simkl password, go to the change your password page.
Or you can follow the steps listed below:
- Sign in to your Simkl account. If you've forgotten your password, click Lost Password on the sign in page to reset your password.
- Click on a gear icon located in the top right corner on simkl.com and select Login Settings.
- Enter your new password.
Remember that changing your Simkl Account password changes it for all Simkl products you use, like Skype Recorder and TV Tracker, so be sure to use your new password the next time you sign in.
Creating a strong password
To keep your account safe, here are a few tips on how to create a strong password:
- Use a different password for each of your important accounts, like your email and online banking accounts. Choosing the same password for each of your online accounts is like using the same key to lock your home, car and office – if a criminal gains access to one, they can break in to all.
- Use a mix of letters, numbers, and symbols in your password.
- Try using a phrase that only you know. For example, “My friends Tom and Jasmine send me a funny email once a day” and then use numbers and letters to recreate it. “MfT&Jsmafe1ad” is a password with lots of variations.