Top ideas from the community

How can we improve Simkl?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need to reload after going back a page

REALLY wish had Amazon Prime importing history. Also, doesn’t apply to me, but Apple…whatever iTunes/AppleTV app would be a good media importer.

+Stretch goals might be to import from those “TV apps, HBO GO/NOW, FOX, NBC, (you can see them on Chromecast, AppleTV, Roku), to import from a user’s FX profile (that’s connected to their Xfinity account to authorise it) could be cool.

For UI changes
    If feasible, in Chrome you can have custom search engines, so, in the omnibox (where the URL is) I can type www.bbc.co.uk TAB and then type “X tv series” and return & Chrome takes…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      2 comments  ·  Website Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1. Amazon and other sites don’t currently have history page of your watch list or APIs. If you know any, please let us know.

2. You can use https://simkl.com/search?q={search_term_string} for search

3. Could you please try disabling Adblock or try using Chrome browser and see if you still have a back button issue? If yes, What page you open then go to, when the back button breaks?

• Erroneous second season of "Planet Earth" (not on TVDB)

I tried to fix this myself on TVDB, only to find that TVDB was correct and Simkl was out of sync with it. Not sure if this is a deeper problem or not (I don't know how often data is refreshed).

I know this was added here before but being able to report errors natively in Simkl would be much more user friendly than having to post here (think of trying to attract the average web user).

6 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        2 comments  ·  Website Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • 4 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Website Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Show missing

I found this show on tvdb(http://thetvdb.com/?tab=series&id=270414&lid=7) but not on simkl.You said to contact you.

4 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
            0 comments  ·  Website Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Спасибо, добавили в поиск, доступен тут: https://simkl.com/tv/531710/sashatanya но пока что На tvdb нету названий эпизодов http://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid=270414&seasonid=521732&lid=7 поэтому не импортируется в Simkl серии. Пока что необходимо чтобы были названия серий (вы можете добавить сами на tvdb) чтобы можно было отметить серии в этом сериале. Мы попробуем добавить в будущем возможность импортировать без названий серий, добавили в todo.

• Calendar 2 episodes in one day bug

is just showing the first episode from day with double episode
            in the screenschot attached should appear Married S: 02 - Ep: 12 and Married S: 02 - Ep: 13 (epi. 13 is missing)

5 votes
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
              under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Website Bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
            • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base