How can we improve Simkl?

not watching anymore

I believe it would be good to have one more "status" for series, something like "not watching anymore". So that it doesn't appear as a "watching" item, but it still is among our stuff.

1 vote
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Adriweb shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As it is, there are a ton of these on my Watchlist automatically imported from Netflix.

I don't want to totally nuke their stats, but don't want them cluttering up the list of shows I really care about.

• Matt commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Yes, but "Not Interesting" greys out the show on the Netflix screen, and presumably updates recommendations not to consider it.

What I think the OP is talking about is more like a show you abandoned, or were only dabbling in (e.g. watch an episode here or there, but don't need to be notified of every new episode, or have it in your favourites list). That's very different. It's interesting enough to watch from time to time, but not enough to follow its every movement.

e.g.
    Love It / Watching - Tell me when new episodes air
    Interested / Plan to Watch - Keep it on my list of things to watch eventually
    Abandoned or Just Dabbling / (the missing status) It was interesting enough that I didn't mind watching a few episodes, and I'd like to track which ones I've actually seen if I ever pick it back up again, but don't send me any alerts about it.
    Neutral / No Status - Never started watching it, probably not interested in it but who knows.
    Hate It / Not Interesting - Hide it from me, and don't recommend anything like this.

Feedback and Knowledge Base