Top ideas from the community

How can we improve Simkl?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. rewatched series/movies/anime

hey :) ive been a user a long time. and after some years of trying to find a good website for me this is the best one. there is one thing i would like! i rewatch many movies and series even anime. but i cant put it in that ive watched it twice. i know it would be a big update, but i think its worth it. that you could somehow put, rewatched where you can choose watched, dropped it, hold. then there would be a rewatched, and endless count on rewatched times.

when you then press rewatch button, there…

102 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      3 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

I am planning to create some sort of edit interface where it would be possible to enter the number how many times you re-watched and to reset the marked episodes. In idea stage right now. But currently no plans to keep a history of both times you watched the same episode only the last watched date would be saved.

• Create custom lists

Ability to create lists like "favorite movies", best movies of 2015", "top horror movies" etc =)

103 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
        planned in long term  ·  5 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
      • Adding a new show without English translation

If a TV show has not got a Title/Descriptions in English the TV show can not be added. Sometimes TV Shows that are not English spoken, have no translation on TVDB for theirs title. The TV show should be added anyways respecting it's original title and language.

I've seen that happen to a show that has description in Spanish and English but the title is only in Spanish and Simkl refuses to recognize the show

12 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          0 comments  ·  Incorrect Show or Movie description  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base