Top ideas from the community

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. UI Chrome Extension

It would be good if you could make it so that you cold edit the list for the "Latest shows that you haven't watched yet" section in the Chrome Extension within the Pop-Up window itself. Sometimes I just want a wider selection but dont want to delete a show or remove it from the watching list but currently the only way to get more/ different shows is to mark the ones I don't want to see right now as "Plan to watch"

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    App ideas  ·  0 comments  ·  API  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Option to disable Trailers

It would be nice if I could modify the settings in general, especially en/disable trailers. I already use Nenhancer and the trailer function there because it plays the trailer without opening a new window

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    App ideas  ·  1 comment  ·  Chrome Extension - features & bugs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. PUT THIS ON XBOXONE :D

Support for XboxONE!! :D

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    App ideas  ·  0 comments  ·  VIP  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Smart TV tracking

The ability to track TV shows/Films watched on a Smart TV.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    App ideas  ·  0 comments  ·  Simkl TV Tracker app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. it will be nice

subtitles downloader

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Better support for Tracker app

More advanced Simkl Tracker which tracks Movies and Series and supports far more players.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    App ideas  ·  0 comments  ·  Simkl TV Tracker app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Fast desktop login via Barcode (App)

Login via the app and Barcode.

I'm often at my girlfriends place and logon to simkl on her pc so would be great if there is a easy way to login. Also it would encourage People to use the app on smartphones even more.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

If you use Facebook to log in, go in Settings and create an easy to remember password for your account so you could log in with email

9. Watchnig on-line without a valid cable/satellite TV provider's client's ID

Links to the content or titles or/and informing about possibility of watching US productions (including TV series, documentaries, TV shows) that are available ONLY upon a VALID TV provider's login/number and password/telephone number (cable, satellite, others).
    Anyone who don't have a cable (for example) tv and a real TV cannot watch ANY streaming videos. This is mostly about TV SERIES that are strongly protected with DRM's (digital media rights) and copyrights as themselves within US and entire world. I am from Poland and I cannot enter US content, even if there is no legal act saying so. Everything is…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    App ideas  ·  0 comments  ·  Website Improvements  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base