Being able to rate seasons and episodes individually

91 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    7 comments  ·  Simkl TV Tracker app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Be able to keep track of how many times you've watched an episode

Be able to keep track of how many times you've watched an episode - i.e. be able to mark the episode watched on more than one occasion. I like to know how many times I've ever watched a programme, I often watch my favourite series more than once and I'd like to be able to know how many times I've watched overall. Same with films.

69 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Simkl TV Tracker app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 65 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    App ideas  ·  4 comments  ·  Simkl TV Tracker app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 42 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Simkl TV Tracker app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Shows like this section

When you click on a tv show, you can see others just like it!

39 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Simkl TV Tracker app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Mobile Support

Mobile Support for all features of the service. Perhaps native apps, or a web app at minimum.

32 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    App ideas  ·  0 comments  ·  Simkl TV Tracker app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Make it possible to watch on Simkl

A putlocker or free direct video on simkl right there waiting when your ready for it, and make it available everywhere,don't forget no ads and completely free

28 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mobile Browser Support

Support on mobile browsers to view and use the site. All browsers should be supported for all phones.

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We agree, there has to be an easy way to browse series and find\mark watched episodes when you’re on a couch with a small device.

9. Adding the ability for the user to add there own links of where you can watch the said show

For the individual user to add there own links to search for where you can watch the said show, as you can in the TV Series - Your Shows Manager app

18 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Support for the Media Player of the Future

Potplayer support, i just talk with the Dev of potplayer, and they say the player should support the app, that the problem is on your Tracker windows app, so i like to request support for the player, in case you guys dont know, potplayer is the player of the future, it has the most recent tecnology on playback, is very light, can do anything, and lately is being recommended for every one on the top Software on Reddit, with made them very popular fast. soon will be leaving VLC and MPC behind.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Add last seen date to the lists

After I add a movie/tv show to a list, let me set a date for when I last saw it.

16 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Mac OS X Support for Tracker

Tracker support for Mac OSX.

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    App ideas  ·  2 comments  ·  Simkl TV Tracker app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. MPC-HC player

I would like to add support for the x64 version of MPC-HC player.It would be really helpfull!

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    App ideas  ·  0 comments  ·  Simkl TV Tracker app  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Movie and MPC

MPC-BE and Movies support!

MPC-BE support for the app. It is being replaced as better player than MPC-HC and people are changing to it. I think it would not be an big issue to add support to it?

Also movie tracking is really crucial, is this even planned?

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Movie Scroblling

Movies scroblling functionality in PC media scrobller

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Simkl Tracker Options Monitored Folder [Windows]

Give an Option to set a Folder to be monitored instead of everything.
    Example: Only C:/Movies is monitored.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Connect with Stremio

Connect with stremio

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Single-page countdown for all types

Instead of having to switch between multiple tabs in the app to find countdowns for each type only, please have a single-page countdown that displays upcoming air/release date of shows/anime/movies altogether.

Additionally, please add to-be-released shows/anime/movies to the countdown as well.

If exact air/release date is unknown, please just add to the end of the list with a ? so at least we can track that it's coming in the future.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Overlay a check-mark in calendar view for shows you have watched.

When looking at your shows in the calendar view, you can easily see which of your shows you have seen. This will be especially helpful when trying to coordinate shows that overlap such as Flash/Arrow.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add "view original titles" in settings

Add an option to switch the titles to original (Italian movies and series with Italian title, Japanese movies, series and anime in Japanese, etc)

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base