Top ideas from the community

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Some series do not show up in "My List"

Some series like Family guy do not show up in "My list" even though I have not seen the episode.

They show up in "airing next" but then disappears.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect Show or Movie description  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Incorrect Show or Movie description  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Series Correction: Would I Lie to You?

Series 11 had 10 episodes:
    9 + 1 Special

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055238/episodes?season=11&ref_=tt_eps_sn_11
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Would_I_Lie_to_You%3F_episodes

thetvdb and SIMKL
    don't include the real episode 5, and mislabel the remaining episodes.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Incorrect Show or Movie description  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Tv show Just Add Magic - error!! - repeating same seasons.

Season 101 and Season 1 are same.
    Season 201 and Season 2 are same.
    Season 202 and Season 3 are same.
    Season 301 and Season 4 are same.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The Originals

It is showing up like season 4 has started & as far as I know it hasn't! Also the episode titles are showing up in Spanish!

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. The Show Speechless is not showing up why?

It just started, and has Minnie Driver in it! Would love to add it to my tracker

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Pure is missing haven't seen ransom and a few others who checks the data

Pure a medenight however it's spelling mob drug tv show very very good look it up only 4 episodes or so so far

Ransom other shows a calendar no dates just sun through sat every show every channel would be so much easier to find and mark our favorite shows and big print

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. The Knick

The TV show The Knick started back up (Season 2) but the page for it still say's that the series ended, so it's not popping up on my list of shows to watch!

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Degrassi: Next Class again, sorry :)

Sorry, if there were another way I knew to contact you I would, but this is the only way that I know of haha. Degrassi: Next Class is a Netflix Original, meaning that they release full seasons. They already released all of Season 3 available for streaming, and I'm on episode 9 now. I'm not sure about other parts of the world, but at least in the U.S. it would be nice if I could mark "watched" on all episodes that I've seen. Thank you.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect Show or Movie description  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. More improvements for Degrassi: Next Class

Thanks so much for fixing Degrassi: Next Class like I asked yesterday. There are, however, two more problems. It now says "DELETED! Try to use search" instead of "Degrassi: Next Class", and season 3 is missing episodes 7, 8, 9, and 10. Thanks so much! On a similar note, Awkward (the MTV tv show) officially ended, yet still appears on the shows that I'm still watching on my tv lists.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Wrong episodes

For some shows wrong/non-existing episodes keeps popping up. For example:
    https://simkl.com/tv/826856/the-abc-murders have only 3 episodes, but ep.4 re-appearing every month or so (even if you mark it as watched).
    https://simkl.com/tv/968156/doom-patrol season 1 have 15 episodes, however ep.16 suddenly appeared out of the blue.
    It would be nice to have the ability to report wrong episodes directly from the site/app.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Wasteland: Missing episodes

https://simkl.com/tv/674510/wasteland

Episodes are listed at IMDb and TheTVDB but there are missing here.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Incorrect Show or Movie description  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. missing tv shows: Erased (netflix live action)

the imdb link is as follows https://www.imdb.com/title/tt7573686/

I searched the series by using the link, but I got redirected to the anime series instead

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. misisng

you've said that you import your movies from tmdb but Hedwig and the Angry Inch (https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/13403-hedwig-and-the-angry-inch) and When Harry Met Sally (https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/13403-hedwig-and-the-angry-inch) don't show up in the search.

Just pointing this out so you can add it and maybe check why they weren't her in the first place :)
    Nice website!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Incorrect Show or Movie description  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. wrong netflix link

The Netflix link http://www.netflix.com/watch/70308288 is for an episode of the tv show Madagascar not the movie of the same name.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base